Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Frist of all, I'll say I'm always motivated by my father who has a good experince in life, also my big brother motivated me in my life and he gives me advice such as how to solve problems which face me in my own life. Also my wife motivated me to do the best things in my life.
The thing which has a good effect on my life and motivated me to do the best things is my religion which is Islam.
Islam religion motiveted me to respect the people,work with honest,how to deal with people and how to give my role in life without problems. The thing which inspires me is to follow the teachings of Islam which has a good effect in my own life to know the differences between Right and Wrong, between Good and Evil.etc...
So the above information expose the things which motivated and inspired me on my life, and I'd like to say every body must motivated and inspired to achieve his aims in his life.
The role of the parents is to motivated and inspired their sons and they are responsible to do that, because they have a good effect to change their sons life to the best.
Motivation and inspiration are necessary in our life, so we can change ourself to the best when we got a good motivation and inspiration especially when we got it from a wise man or women or friends, who have a good experience in the life.
If we motivated or inspired our sons in their life, they will achieve their aims and change to do the best only.
Finally, I'd like to say that motivation and inspiration are important in our life, and we have to listen to a good one to find ourself and to achieve our aims.

1 comment:

  1. You've made some interesting points here Mahmod and used some good vocabulary. Is it just sons who need to be motivated or is it children in general?
    Jude

    ReplyDelete